Outstanding Naplan Results for St Fiacre's 2010
- Year 5 Naplan Results
Results for students in the top two Bands were significantly higher in all areas when compared to all other schools.
- In Grammar and Punctuation 73% of students were in the top two Bands compared to 45% in the State.
- In Reading 69% of students in the top two Bands compared to 33% in the State.
- Average growth in Writing was 81.6 compared to 15.2 for the State and 18.4 for CEC.
- Average growth in Spelling was 109.1 compared to 26.5 for the State and 30.0 from CEC.
- No students were below the minimum standard in any area.
- No students in the lowest two Bands for either Literacy or Numeracy.
- Year 3 Naplan Results
Students were above all other schools in the areas of Reading, Writing, and were significantly higher in Grammar and Punctuation.
- In Writing 90% of students were in the top 3 Bands and 0% in the bottom 2 Bands.
- In Reading 83% of students were in the top 3 Bands compared to 72% in the State.
- In Grammar and Punctuation 70% of students were in the top two bands compared to 54% in the State.
- No students were below the minimum standard in Numeracy, Writing, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation.